Please join us for an entertaining performance by our talented Kindergarten classes
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Liholiho Elementary Cafeteria
Parking on the field starting from 5:00 pm
Bento pickup and Crafts from 5:00 pm
Photos with Santa from 6:30 pm
Teruya’s will be selling andagi for $1 each during the event
Liholiho Warriors, get your running shoes ready! The Liholiho Warriors Turkey Trot will be held on Wednesday, November 23rd. This is your chance to get fit and have fun with your friends. 100% of the funds raised by students will go to the Liholiho Laulima PTA and directly benefits the students.
The Turkey Trot will take place at Liholiho Elementary on Wednesday, November 23rd. Participation is free, and students will run with their classmates in the morning.
All funds raised for PTA are spent on items the school and students need. The PTA also supports in-person events such as the Trunk or Treat and the upcoming Kaimuki Parade.
Students will ask people to be “sponsors”.
There will be THREE winners per grade level: the boy who runs the most laps, the girl who runs the most laps, and the student who collects the most in donations.
Come share your best Liholiho Elementary holiday cheer at the Kaimuki Christmas Parade on December 1st at 6pm. We will meet at 5:30pm at St. Louis School and the parade will begin at 6pm.
Please have your Liholiho Warrior(s) wear their school shirt (or school colors blue/yellow), comfortable shoes, and a festive hat. We will provide the items to hand out to the parade attendees. Parents, please come in festive attire and bring your spirited caroling voices. Please make appropriate transportation arrangements as the parade will begin at Saint Louis School and end at Koko Head Avenue.
Register by November 23rd using the link Registration
Complete the waiver and email it and any questions to email@example.com
Hold Harmless Waiver Form
Congratulations to the classes that raised the most!
J104 - Ms. Kaya
J102 - Ms. Fong
J305 - Mrs. Nakamura
1. Use your valid Foodland Maika’i card or ask the cashier to look up your card information by phone number.
2. Donate up to $249 per Maika’i Card to Liholiho Elementary School. Foodland and Western Union Foundation will match a portion of the donation. Family, Friends’, and neighbors’ donations are welcome and count towards your class total!
3. Take a photo of your receipt and upload it to the PTA website,
4. Keep the duplicate copy for your tax records. It’s TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
5. For more information on Foodland’s fundraiser, https://foodland.com/our-community/give-aloha
Top 3 classes will receive a prize!!!
Donation receipts are due by Friday, October 8, 2022.
Thank you for your continued support!
November 23 - Turkey Trot
December 1 - Kaimuki Parade
December 14 - General Membership Meeting