LIHOLIHO'S GIVE ALOHA CODE: 77919
1. Use your valid Foodland Maika’i card or ask the cashier to look up your card information by phone number.
2. Donate up to $249 per Maika’i Card to Liholiho Elementary School. Foodland and Western Union Foundation will match a portion of the donation. Family, Friends’, and neighbors’ donations are welcome and count towards your class total!
3. Take a photo of your receipt and upload it to the PTA website,
4. Keep the duplicate copy for your tax records. It’s TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
5. For more information on Foodland’s fundraiser, https://foodland.com/our-community/give-aloha
Top 3 classes will receive a prize!!!
Donation receipts are due by Friday, October 8, 2022.
Thank you for your continued support!
Kona ice - August 11
after school activities
After school activities are back! Visit the Extracurricular Activities page or click here to learn more about the Sakura Japanese, Bricks 4 Kidz, coding, Golf, Hip Hop, Hula, Rainbow Art, and Cub Scout programs.
November 23 - Turkey Trot
December 1 - Kaimuki Parade
December 14 - General Membership Meeting
Liholiho Elementary is a 2004, 2011 and 2020 recipient of the National Blue Ribbon Schools award
Liholiho Laulima PTA will receive 0.05% of all purchases made through http://smile.amazon.com. So far, PTA raised $515.31 this school year! Thank you!