Liholiho will be conducting a drive-through pick-up for Picture Day Information/Envelope,
Federal Impact Card & possibly other designated grade level material that your child may
need during 2nd quarter.
Drive-Through/Pick Up on 8th Ave.
Date: Wednesday, October 14th, 2020
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. FDL (Full Distance Learner) students
12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. IPL (In Person Learner) students
TO ENSURE A SMOOTH PICK UP:
1. Only family members are allowed to pick up their child’s belongings.
2. Please DO NOT socialize during this time and do not get out of your car.
3. Most importantly, please be patient.
4. Please place a placard on the passenger side of your dashboard
*** Please make a placard for the day of pick-up. PLEASE use a THICK
BLACK or BLUE marker on paper and write your child’s LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, and
CHILD’S CLASSROOM #. You may want to make a separate placard for each child, in
the event that teachers conduct future drive-through pick ups for their specific
homeroom or grade level. Please see next page for Classroom # by Teacher Name.
CAR PICK- UP INSTRUCTIONS:
* Pick-up location will be on 8th Ave. Please drive slowly from Maunaloa Ave. with
placard clearly visible on passenger side.
* Remain in your car and follow staff directions.
* Everyone should be wearing a mask, including the occupants of the car
* When instructed, pull-forward